Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm sure there's a story behind it ...

I try to notice something funny or interesting every day. Sometimes I have a camera or my cell phone with me, and I get a photo. Here's Wednesday's:




It's posted at the entrance to the road leading to the town salt piles (for you warm-climate folks, that's what the road crews spread on the pavement in the winter to melt ice). There has to be a back story. If anyone hears it, let me know.

Just so they don't go to waste, here are a few more recent finds:

You were expecting maybe sour cookies? Or savory? Or salty? Sorry ...




(Notice they're Original Classic ... and also New.)
Or you could just have a nice cookie.





Gee, I thought maybe they'd have a PRO-vandalism policy. (This sign was posted in the public rest room of a supermarket.)





And this one seemed a little sad: found in a Target rest room.


No comments:

Post a Comment